- the post is already made and you’re reblogging it from the source and writing ‘great job’ or ‘you’re awesome’ or ‘wow’ or keysmashing or adding a gif to express emotions.
- the post is already made and you’re not sure of the source so you look it up, discover it’s unsourced, and reblog adding the source in.
- the post isn’t already made because you found this super cool piece of art on a website and you want to post it to tumblr so you upload it with a source somewhere in the post.
- the post isn’t already made and you have no idea where the art came from so you upload it anyway without credit.
- you do the above then get annoyed when the artist asks you to credit because it’s the internet/free exposure/fanart anyway/poo on you/i’m lazy/whatever.
- you download the fanart from the source and upload it literally immediately after the source has uploaded it with no credit whatsoever.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU ARE ACTUALLY MAKING EXTRA WORK FOR YOURSELF JUST REBLOG IT???? THAT IS EASIER!
- you want to reblog it from the source but the artist is like, talking about it or something, or it was drawn for someone/someone’s fic and has links/feelings/thoughts included in text below the image, so you delete what the artist said and just reblog the picture without what they had to say about it.
THAT IS RUDE!
- but it wasn’t even really important and—
- but it looks so much neater without—
- stop and ask yourself ‘would i do this in an art gallery? face to face with an artist? would i do the equivalent in a bookstore?’ if the answer is NO! then
hey here’s an idea DON’T DO THAT.
Moral douche, please stop speaking. Practically EVERYONE on this site torrents, even you I’m sure. Like that’s not stealing? Like others don’t consider that rude? Unless the person is directly claiming false ownership, keep your inane fake-morals out of here.
So I’m going to keep deleting notes as long as artists keep writing dumb sappy shit on things I like. I don’t delete their source, just the stupid circumstantial story they decide to add to.
gently holds finger to your lips
Bulbasaur painted on Nintendo 3DS. Began in a bus, 1/2 was done at university and another bus, then ended at home.
Edit: I dunno why this got like crazy popular over a night, but because I got few PM questions I put this here: This pic has a small 3D effect, mpo file can be downloaded from here: http://colorslive.com/details/750378&download=1 I used Colors! 3D app. It cost about 7$.
AU: Stiles died and the only way Derek can see him is when he is in his full wolf form, but he also can’t talk to him this way.
My belated Thank you to my 100+ followers! ;u; Thank you!!!
some 00Q for all (:
They are epic together ha!!
Art(c) Maria J Ma
James and Q don’t (c) Me though, how sad…. XD
I’ma teen woof!
To think I drew all this based on a Simpson’s quote.
Gorgeous work, bb, really haunting. <3
00Q by issy
“Don’t worry, Scott! As Dictator-For-Life of G.R.O.S.S., it is my primary mission to make sure no slimy alphas get you! You can count on me!”
For my beloved Cho, who prompted treehouse for Scott/Stiles Week. <3
oh my god
the most perfect thing today
As it transpires, wearing the sweater is not a requirement.
‘You know, wearing the sweater’s not a requirement,’ Jeff says, tugging at the collar of his own. Perhaps it is itchy. EDI would not know. ‘And I definitely don’t need to be wearing this hat. Considering the meatheads we’ve got on board, I’m already a walking target.’
It is true. On multiple levels. EDI’s current temperature regulations are functioning properly and it is no colder than ever on the Normandy. Theirs will not be a ‘white Christmas,’ as popular vernacular suggests is preferable—barring any sudden orders to return to Noveria.
‘Don’t tell me you’re thinking about fudging a mission brief for Noveria for the snow,’ Jeff adds.
EDI concentrates on Jeff’s new hat instead. ‘I am not thinking about that, Jeff,’ she says.
‘Yeah. Not now, anyway. Anybody could see that.’ Jeff’s hat is on an angle. EDI discovered its availability on the extranet and commented on it accordingly, only to learn that the headgear is not worn only by the ‘big man’ in question.
The sweaters just happened to be on sale.
…The bottle of Serrice Ice Brandy, on the other hand, might belong to Dr. Chakwas.
But the spirit of Christmas—according to the data terminal—is sharing and caring. Sweaters are recommended but not prescribed and, though it took some debate, the mistletoe is not necessary in order for the act of kissing to occur, though it is commonly employed as a catalyst, and those underneath it are required to make good on the tradition.
‘One would think precautions would be taken given the commonly understood nature of the variables,’ EDI said earlier—when James Vega and Javik collided under the Shuttle Bay sprig she had hung for the fifth time. ‘Or perhaps the mistake is due to latent impulses they would otherwise be unwilling to acknowledge without the plant acting as an excuse to lock lips?’
‘Did you get the picture or not?’ Jeff replied, and EDI showed him.
Their gallery was growing nicely. Plenty of holiday memories, Jeff said.
But he still hasn’t kissed her by Christmas Eve—despite the many mistletoe opportunities she has given him. ‘Allow me,’ she says, watching Jeff work at the cork on the bottle with little success.
His hands are skilled, but they are not as strong as hers. She imagines them warming against her epidermal simulation system, underneath the hem of her holiday sweater. When she turns, she sees green. She blinks.
‘Well, would you look at that,’ Joker says. ‘Mistletoe. But how’d it get all the way over here?’
The variables, EDI thinks, are meant for changing.
I DON’T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME BUT SO CUTE!!!!
I just love Thranduil’s uber-haughty expression :)
Bond’s X’mas Gift!
Pocket commission for Karla, Templar!Carver and Merril being awkwardly romantic.
Interested in a pocket commission of your own? Look here: http://uncreativeart.tumblr.com/post/12878224890/chibi-tiny-pocket-commissions
Then e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 1 of 49